The definition of a fat bike
Fat tire bicycles are also called snow bikes. The difference between this bike and mountain bikes is the outer tires. Its tire width is usually 4.0-4.8 inches, and it can walk on snow with low tire pressure.
The mainstream fat bikes on the market have three wheel diameters: 20, 24, and 26 inches. The 20-inch fat tire bicycle is light and compact, suitable for children to ride. The 24-inch and 26-inch fat tire bicycles are suitable for teenagers and adults to ride.
Fat bikes are not limited to riding in winter. In winter, wear 4.0-4.8 tyres and walk on the snow. In summer, change to 3.0 tyres, which are similar to ordinary mountain bikes.
Fat tires may seem bulky, but they are not very heavy when actually riding. The wide tires do not bring much resistance, but increase the riding comfort.
In addition to anti-skid in winter, another advantage of a fat bike is that it is very stable when riding, not easy to fall, and is suitable for people of all ages to ride.
Advantages of Fat Tire Bikes
1. The wheel is wide and the weight is more stable, the downhill is covered with gravel, and the speed is 60 kilometers per hour without pressure (a gear ratio of more than 4 times).
2. The wheel width and shock absorber are good, making long-distance riding more comfortable.
3. The wheels are heavy, and the inertia of high-speed rotation is stronger.
4. Stronger road adaptability, sand, snow, mud and grass can be used.
5. The wheels are not easy to puncture, so there is no need to pump up for a long time.
6. Handsome and eye-catching.
Address: Yinzhou Zone, Ningbo City, Zhejiang Province, China