How to install the bicycle mudguard?
To install the bicycle mudguard, the materials that need to be prepared include: mudguard, small wrench, screwdriver.
1. First install the fender of the rear wheel, and align the two holes of the fender with the two holes on the body bracket.
2. Then fix it with screws and tighten with a wrench.
3, adjust the angle of the rear fender.
4. Tighten the screws of the baffle and fix it, so that the rear fender is installed.
5. To install the front fender, you need to unscrew the screws of the body bracket first.
6. Then fix the front fender with screws.
7, The installation of the front fender is completed.
Good quality PP, resist cold and heat, not easy to be torn out.
Custom print varuous patten as your requirement.